Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a sandbox build that is intended for testing and debugging. Before playing the debug build, please keep the following information in mind:
- There is no way to win the game yet.
- Some features are currently missing or unfinished.
- The debug build uses placeholder graphics and animations.
- The final game will have much better graphics and animations.
- Yandere Simulator does not contain pornographic content, but it is intended to be played by adults. This game is not appropriate for children.
- As of now, Yandere Simulator is a PC-only game. I cannot provide you with a Mac, Linux, or Android build of the game right now. I'm sorry.
- The game is updated frequently, and some updates may contain huge bugs. The game is not guaranteed to run smoothly.
- This debug sandbox build is not representative of the final game. This build only exists for testing purposes.
- Please do not report any bugs unless you've read all of the information on the Bug Reporting page.
- If you want a smooth, bug-free experience, please wait until the game has been completed.
Yandere Simulator has a launcher that will allow you to easily download new updates for the game! The launcher is very simple to use; no tutorial should be necessary! Click below to download the launcher:
If the launcher is not working for some reason, you can download the game using the following link:
Or, any of the links listed here:
If you see anything like this, your download was corrupted; you need to re-download the game.
- Press the “\” key to open a debug menu.
- Press ‘+’ to speed up time and ‘-‘ to slow down time. (This is a debug feature, and will not be in the final game.)
- Use the Scroll wheel to zoom in on Yandere-chan’s face. (May not exist in final game.)
- ‘N’ key to increase music volume, ‘B’ key to decrease music volume.
- ‘M’ key to mute the music.
- Take out your camera and press the left ‘Alt’ key to activate “Cinematic Camera Mode”. Press that key again to disable the cinematic camera.
- ‘~’ key to reset the level.
- ‘H’ key to cycle through hairstyles.
- ‘P’ key to cycle through eyewear.
- ‘O’ key to cycle through silly accessories.
- Use the < and > keys to decrease or increase the protagonist's bust size.